What are you searching for?
Polyoxymethylene 10% PTFE filled
Color: White, opaque
Coloring options: Almost unlimited
Common uses: Impellers, impellers, plain bearings, fine mechanical details, etc.
- Excellent combination of toughness, stiffness, fatigue strength and creep resistance (spring material).
- Good moisture and chemical resistance.
- Useful in a wide temperature range.
- Resistant to thermal and oxidative degradation.
- Good resistance to stress relaxation.
- Good friction and wear properties.
- Low gas and vapor permeability.
- Tight tolerances and good dimensional stability of finished details.
- Qualities with different fillers and additives are available to suit different purposes.
- Attacked by strong mineral acids (pH below 4).
- Degraded by UV radiation in unpigmented condition.
- Approved for contact with food.
Hard to glue with itself or other materials.
- Should not be used in electrical applications above + 70 ° C.
- Elongation should not exceed 2-4%.
- High combustion rate, dangerous gas is formed.
- Sensitive to criminal instructions. Homopolymer should not be used in alkaline environments (pH above 9).