What are you searching for?
Application area: Allmän industri
Epoxy, glass fabric reinforced
Structural formula: Thermosets based on condensation of epichlorohydrin and besphenol-A, crosslinked with diamines or other hardeners.
Color: Transparent, colorless
Coloring options: Good
Common uses: EP GC 201 is our standard material and is used for mechanically strong applications.
- Excellent adhesion to other materials.
- Well-balanced combination of electrical, mechanical and thermal properties.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Better resistance to solvents and bases than polyester.
- Can be processed both with and without both heat and pressure (can be cast).
- Normally rigid and hard material but also available as an elastomer (rubber).
- Dimensionally stable.
- No shrinkage.
- Very low thermal expansion.
- Poor resistance to alcohol and certain solvents
- Curing should take place at elevated temperature to obtain the best possible chemical and mechanical properties.