What are you searching for?
Application area: General industry
Phenol, paper reinforced
Shortening: PF CP
Structural formula: Networks produced by condensation of phenol and formaldehyde.
Color: Brown or deep red (phenol)
Coloring options: Limited to dark colors.
Common uses: PF CP 202 suitable for high electrical power in oil. Has good properties in high voltage applications.
- Rigid material with good all-round properties.
- High dimensional stability when loaded over a wide area
- Chemical resistance to common solvents, weak acids and most detergents.
- Used for moldings practically always with fillers or reinforcing agents of very different kinds from wood flour to glass fabric.
- Staining only with dark colors.
- Affected by strong oxidizing acids and bases.
- Tendency to bridge at high electrical voltages.
- Not suitable for outdoor use.
- Absorbs moisture in small amounts.