What are you searching for?
Application area: Allmän industri
Phenol, cotton fabric reinforced
Shortening: PF CC
Structural formula: Networks produced by condensation of phenol and formaldehyde.
Color: Brown or deep red (phenol)
Coloring options: Limited to dark colors.
Common uses: PF CC 203 is suitable for mechanical and fine parts.
- Rigid material with good all-round properties.
- High dimensional stability when loaded over a wide area
- Chemical resistance to common solvents, weak acids and most detergents.
- Used for moldings practically always with fillers or reinforcing agents of very different kinds from wood flour to glass fabric.
- Staining only with dark colors.
- Affected by strong oxidizing acids and bases.
- Tendency to bridge at high electrical voltages.
- Not suitable for outdoor use. Absorbs moisture in small amounts.