What are you searching for?
Application area: General industry
Color: Clear, colorless
Coloring options: Unlimited
Common uses: Impellers, safety helmets, glass, safety glass, high-current luminaires, contact lenses, etc.
- Extremely high impact resistance, even at low temperatures.
- Dimensionally stable material.
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- Good creep resistance in dry air.
- Can be reinforced (eg with fiberglass).
- Resistant to weak acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons, paraffin, alcohols (without methanol), animal and vegetable oils and fats.
- Good outdoor durability.
- Cannot be used continuously in hot water above + 60 ° C.
- Poor rope resistance (different).
- Attacked by oxidizing acids, bases, ammonia, methanol, aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Sensitive to fracture indications and microcracking.
- Difficult to inject, e.g. a it must be kept dry.
- If moist material is injection molded, the part becomes very brittle.