What are you searching for?
Application area: Allmän industri
Color: black, off-white
Common uses: Medical devices, steam autoclaves, dental and surgical instruments, fluid applications, electronic equipment, devices that must withstand soldering temperatures.
- Continuous service temperature in air + 180 ° C
- Suitable for repeated steam sterilization
- Excellent dimensionally stable
- High stiffness in a large temperature range
- Very high impact strength
- Physiologically inert (suitable for food contact)
- Very good resistance to high energy radiation (gamma and X-rays)
- Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties
- Wavelength-dependent UV sensitivity, especially during long-term exposure
- Sensitive to stress cracking during machining
- Sensitive to chlorinated hydrocarbons (eg chloroform), esters, aromatic hydrocarbons (eg benzene) and ketones (eg acetone).