What are you searching for?
Polyphenylene oxide (Noryl 801)
Shortening: PPO+30% Fiberglass
Coloring options: Extensive
Common uses: In medical technology and electrical industry (pumps, impellers, kitchen machines, flushing frames, water filters, etc.).
- Dimensionally stable, heat-resistant and hydrolyz-resistant.
- Self-extinguishing and is rated V0 according to UL-94.
- High operating temperature.
- Very low moisture absorption.
- Dimensionally stable.
- Good electrical insulator.
- Hydrolysis resistant.
- Low flammability.
- Good creep strength.
- Chemical sensitive, especially for aromatic and chlorinated aliphatic solvents.
- Should not be used in dynamic applications.
- Cannot be used continuously in temperatures above + 90 ° C – + 110 ° C.