What are you searching for?
Application area: Allmän industri
Coloring options: Unlimited
Common uses: Bottles, casings for kitchen appliances, knobs, door handles, medicine and cosmetics packaging, etc.
- Relatively high fatigue strength.
- Stiffer than PEHD.
- Retains its mechanical properties better at high temperatures than PEHD.
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- Low density (floating).
- Chemical resistance similar to polyethylene, but not the same tendency to stress cracking due to. surrounding medium.
- Reinforced grades have a stiffness similar to unfilled nylon but at a lower price.
- Mechanical and electrical properties are also maintained in water.
- Non-toxic grades can be steam sterilized.
- Becomes brittle below -20 ° C.
- Degraded by UV radiation if it is not stabilized.
- Attacked by oxidizing acids.
- Thermal stability is reduced upon contact with copper.
- Easier to glue together with other materials, such as wood and aluminum than with yourself.