What are you searching for?
Application area: General industry
Polyvinyl chloride post-chlorinated
Coloring options: Almost unlimited
Common uses: Pipes, vessels for the chemical industry, etc.
- High chemical resistance.
- Rigid PVC has good dimensional stability.
- Easy to glue.
- Tends to decompose at elevated temperature (emits hydrochloric acid in case of fire).
- Narrow temperature range max + 60 ° C (normal).
- Stiff and brittle at low temperatures.
- Relatively high density compared to other thermoplastics.
- Tendency to be attacked microbiologically. Attacked by ketones.
- Some grades swell or are attacked by chlorinated or aromatic hydrocarbons.