What are you searching for?
Application area: General industry
Polyurethane ester based
Color: Yellowish brown / amber
Coloring options: Extensive
Common uses: Wear details in pumps and pipes, mill and screen requirements, sheet metal forming mats, seals, couplings
- High abrasion resistance and impact resistance.
- Good fatigue properties at low frequencies.
- Stable electrical properties in the Giga-Hertz frequency range.
- Excellent dielectric properties between -270 ° C and + 176 ° C.
- The material is optically clear and can be polished.
- Dimensionally stable.
- Very good sound transmission properties.
- Easy to machine.
- Some qualities have limited hydrolysis resistance.
- Develops smoke and toxic gases in case of fire.
- Concentrated acids and bases are not advisable.